Monday, August 28, 2006

Short and Sweet...of course!

CONGRATULATIONS

Huge congrats to Milo on his upcoming debt. The lad has finally gone and got himself a dwelling of his very own. Good stuff Mooch.

DANCEHOLISM - A DREAM COME TRUE

Been dancing lots. Almost 7 straight hours last Saturday. Salsa & Le Bop.

Sadly last Friday was the last weekly Park Hyatt. They will now only be on the last Friday of every month...the next one is the 29th of September for anyone who is up for a bit of a salsa!

Then the Le Bop ball is coming up on the 9th of September. Tickets are only $38 if anyone is interested in coming along (Details www.lebop.com.au). Lots of dancing and performances (Gideon & I are both involved). The theme is DISCO FEVER - it is going to be awesome! I finally get to fulfill my dream to BECOME A DISCO BALL! :D

CELEBRATION ELATION

Hmmmm.... the big 30 is coming up soon. There is a plan in the works to party in true Rainbowg style...I will have details as soon as I can confirm a thing or two. Will be one of the last 3 Saturdays of October.... I know, not very specific.... stay tuned.


PHOTO OF THE BLOG
Little Zoe gives us a smile.
What a heartbreaker!


More soon, I promise!
Love g xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ta babe,

Yes, 'oops, I did it again' indeed ... very much looking forward to having a place of my own to call home!

Thanks for the kind words ... it'll be great to have you around for a coffee ... and the inevitable PS2 bash. :)

Ta,

Milo