Sunday, July 06, 2008

Work Shenanigans

When I first started working at RM every Friday was a bit of a treat - casual day. But for the last couple of months, since the 'hot' weather started and our busy period (June GCSE's), we have been wearing casuals every day. I think it's great. I like waking up in the morning and throwing on a pair of jeans. It has also meant a great reduction in the amount of ironing I've had to do. Bonus!

So, as a bit of fun for the busy period, Fridays are now dressup day : )

Week 3: Flowers & Flares
Peace man...

Week 2: Heroes & Villains
Scooby-dooby-dooooooo!
Hmmmm....I have to confess, that's not really us.

This is us...
yes really it is :)



Week 1: Ahoy me maties!
Believe it or not, this was a work related theme.
And of course the pinata is the most piratey animal of them all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That scooby doo dressup made me laugh! Looks like a pretty good crew you've got there - I gather you're still in the UK then? How much longer are you there?