Sunday, July 13, 2008

Schoolies week

This last Friday's theme was back to school (it was only a matter of time.)

Everyone was dressed up in school uniform except for Principal Wilkinson. Then for a bit of extra fun, we headed out at lunchtime for Sports Day! :) Luckily we managed to find the only 60 mins on Friday during which the sun came out and it wasn't pouring with torrential rain. There were egg & spoon races to be had, and a car came down from one of Oxford's local radio stations, Jack FM (incidentally, one of the morning crew is an Aussie Sheila!) to monitor events and give out prizes. The prizes were pretty cool, some Wallace & Grommit paraphernalia, although I question whether they were just some items they've had lying around the station for ages that they wanted to get rid of. One of the prizes were some Wallace & Grommit episodes... on video cassette!

Hopping relay
Alas, we came last, but I managed to hold my own in the hopping stakes!


3-legged race
I was partnered with Angela, at least we didn't come last!

2008 Class photo
I was always made to sit in the front row... things haven't changed I see.

No comments: